Appointment Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Please find listed below our appointment change, cancellation and refund policy. By purchasing our services you are deemed to have understood and accepted these.
1. Appointment changes and cancellations are available up to 24 hours before your scan. We will fully refund your credit if you wish to cancel up to 24 hours prior to your scan. In order to reschedule an appointment, make a cancellation or request a refund you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a refund, Please allow up to 7 days for the funds to be refunded to you.
2. If a purchase is made via The Bone Bus website using your credit card without your knowledge (ie if your card had been stolen), a refund will be issued provided proof of theft and/or inappropriate use be obtained from the relevant credit card provider and/or insurance company.
3. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
4. The Bone Bus uses the third party payment gateway provider SecurePay for processing of all our credit card payments on-line. All of SecurePay’s products are PCI-compliant and comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. SecurePay has a level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance.
5. The Bone Bus will not pass or sell your personal information to any third party. From time to time emails may be sent to you from The Bone Bus containing promotional information. You are able to opt out of this service at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
6. Please note, if you are more then 10 minutes late for your appointment we may need to reschedule your appointment or reduce your appointment time to ensure other bookings are not affected.
7. If you are a no-show for your appointment your credit will be lost without refund.